The Professional Photography Filter kit by WAAO includes three of the most useful filters available for your camera kit. Protect your lens against scratches, remove unwanted glare and reflections, and control your exposure and depth of field in bright light. Whether you are a beginner, advanced shooter, or whether you take stills or video, these affordable and highly useful filters help improve the image quality of the pictures you take.
WAAO UV Filter
The most important filter you can own.The WAAO UV filter is a cost-effective solution for protecting your digital lens against moisture, dust, fingerprints, and accidental bumps and scratches.
Circular Polarizing filters remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water. Take richer scenic shots and notice improved clarity in distant objects by cutting through haze and increasing color saturation. Simply rotate the front ring to adjust the desired effect.
WAAO ND4 Filter
Neutral density filters are neutrally gray-toned, and designed to reduce the amount of light passing through the lens. The ND4 filter reduces your exposure by 2-stops, allowing for greater control over depth-of-field.
Compatibility: Compatible with all lenses featuring a 58mm front filter thread
– e.g. Canon EOS EF-S 18-55mm F/3.5-5.6 IS STM.
– e.g. Canon EOS EF-S 55-250mm F/4-5.6 IS STM.
– e.g. Nikon AF-S DX 55-300mm F/4.5-5.6 VR.
– e.g. Nikon AF-S 50mm F/1.4.
– e.g. Fuji XF 18-55mm F/2.8-4 R O.I.S.
- 58mm professional photography filter kit, fully compatible with the Canon Rebel T5i, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL1, EOS 70D, 700D, 650D, 600D, 550D, 500D, 1100D, 100D DSLR Cameras with the 18-55mm EF-S IS STM Zoom Lens.
- High quality optical filters for lens protection and image enhancement, and include with a well-padded protective filter pouch for safe storage and easy carry for travel.
- Neutral Density (ND4) filter(ultra-thin) is neutrally gray-toned and designed to reduce the amount of light passing through the lens. The ND4 filter provides 2 f-stop reduction, allowing for greater control over depth-of-field.
- Ultraviolet UV filter(ultra-thin) protects your camera lens against moisture, dust, bumps and scratches, removes fingerprints and absorbs ultra violet rays, to give a sharper contrast to your video and images.
- Circular Polarizing (CPL) filter helps to remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as glass or water, and increases color and contrast by reducing reflections from non-metallic surfaces by cutting through haze.