58mm X2 UV (Ultra Violet) Filter For Camera Lenses – Breakthrough Photography
The X2 is our gold standard UV for the discerning professional photographer. Featuring high-quality AGC glass from Japan, MRC8 and our water and dust repelling nano coating layers, the X2 is incredibly durable and resolves critically sharp.
The moment you pick up the X2 UV you’ll immediately feel the craftsmanship and quality. We precisely machine each X2 traction frame from environmentally friendly aluminum, and with its matte black finish reflections are absorbed rather than reflected into the lens barrel.
One of the problems with the flat black design is that it’s sometimes difficult to attach and remove the filters from the lens, frequently binding and getting stuck. By CNC machining texture into the X2’s aluminum frame it’s now easier than ever to get on and off, without getting stuck.
- Our state-of-the-art 8-Layer Multi-Resistant Coating process hardens both optical surfaces, reduces reflections and achieves true color neutrality while maximizing contrast fidelity.
- In addition to being structurally harder than the glass itself, our MRC coating increases light transmittance and prevents common flaring, ghosting, low-contrast and all the rest.
- 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee with US-based Phone and Email Support.
- 58mm Thread Size
- Capture Critically Sharp Images: 8-Layers of State-of-the-art Multi-Resistant Coating
- Repels Dirt and Water: nanotec Nano Coating Layers
- Eliminates Vignetting: 3.5mm Ultra-slim Traction filter CNC machined from Aluminum
- Ultimate Protection: Completely Weather-Sealed
- 1 x 58mm X2 UV Filter
- 1 x Lens Cloth
Click on Buy now button for complete your purchase!
- X2 UV (Ultra Violet) FILTER: The X2 UV filter features critically sharp AGC glass made in Japan, MRC8 and our state-of-the-art nanotec nano coating layers which help to eliminate flaring, ghosting and low contrast. Our modern coating chambers are airtight, producing a uniform coating visible to the human eye when holding the filter at a right angle to a direct light source.
- ELIMINATES VIGNETTING: The X2 features a 3.5mm ultra-slim double-threaded traction frame to eliminate vignetting on wide-angle full-frame setups. In our lab tests, 4.3mm was the frame width at which point vignetting becomes noticeable on 16mm wide-angle setups on full-frame setups. Any less than 3.0mm and lens caps don’t have enough surface area to grab onto. At 3.7mm vignetting is entirely eliminated.
- NANOTEC: In addition to state-of-the-art MRC8, our optical engineers developed new nano-coating layer technology, called nanotec, from the ground up to repel dirt, water and other elements by beading rather than absorbing and smearing. Set in our completely weather-sealed X2 traction frame the X2 UV was built to withstand the harshest of environmental conditions.
- DOUBLE-THREADED & LASER ENGRAVED: We laser engrave lettering into each X2 UV traction frame to ensure that the lettering won’t ever fade or come off after consistent use. We also engrave each and every X2 traction frame with a unique serial number.
- 25 YEARS SUPPORT: We stand behind every UV filter we make with our 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee. Every X2 UV filter has a unique serial number laser engraved on the interior frame. When you activate your 25 Year Ironclad Guarantee, we assign this serial number to you, so any future discussions on this unique filter are tracked, issues recorded and all that stuff which goes into future product design.